DailyMarkets.com, a leading consumer finance website that is based in New York, has released its guide to the best Credit Card Rewards for 2011.
“We often receive emails from US consumers seeking advice on finding the right rewards card for them,” says DailyMarkets.com founder and CEO, Grace Cheng. “As the economic climate improves in the US, credit card issuers have improved their deals and there is now a very wide selection of credit card rewards available to consumers.”
Rewards credit cards appeal to many people because they get rewarded simply for using their rewards card when they make ordinary purchases. Many credit cards also offer incentives like cash, air miles, free hotel nights, free air tickets or electronic products to get people to sign-up for the card.
DailyMarkets.com, with its access to a huge database of the latest credit card offers in the US, has compiled the best credit cards to suit different lifestyles and needs.
Here’s a list of the best credit card rewards sorted in different categories:
- Cash back cards – While many cash back cards give a 1% cash back, DailyMarkets.com lists a few cards that offer 5% cash back in its Credit Card Rewards guide.
- Travel rewards cards specific to certain airlines or hotels – DailyMarkets.com lists airline cards offering free round-trip air tickets as a signing incentive, and also hotel cards offering up to four free hotel nights for new sign-ups.
- Non-specific travel rewards cards that let users earn reward points or miles whenever they spend on the card.
- Rewards cards with long 0% balance transfers – For people who wish to have a rewards card with a long period of 0% introductory APR on balance transfers, DailyMarkets.com has found just the right card for that.
- Business credit cards with rewards – Not only do business owners get rewards in return for their business spending, they also get useful tools which can help them manage their finances.
- High-end rewards cards – DailyMarkets.com lists the world’s most exclusive credit cards for affluent consumers who have excellent credit.
To reap the full benefits of rewards credit cards, consumers should always pay off their card balance each month.
“If you have good to excellent credit, and can afford to pay off your balance in full every month, you should definitely get a rewards card to help you save even more money. Our Credit Card Rewards guide will show you which are the best rewards cards for different lifestyles, and when you click ‘Apply Now,’ we send you off to the official issuer’s website,” says Grace Cheng.
In its goal to become a number one source of information on credit cards, DailyMarkets.com also has a Credit Card Reviews section where consumers can read detailed reviews of any of the cards in the section, and also see how each card is rated.
DailyMarkets.com is a consumer finance site founded in 2008 by Grace Cheng who was named as one of the ‘new kids in cyberspace’ by Financial Times in 2007. In addition to educating consumers about investing and trading, DailyMarkets.com is also dedicated to helping consumers understand more about credit cards and helping them find the best credit card for their needs. Its comprehensive credit card section is perfect for consumers to browse through the different categories of credit card offers. You can also check out DailyMarkets.com’s list of Best Credit Cards 2011. For more information, visit DailyMarkets.com.
CONTACT: Pedro Pla, +1-646-755-9754
Web Site: http://www.dailymarkets.com
Tagged with: Balance transfer • Business • Business Credit Cards • cash • Consumer • Credit card • Credit Card Rewards • Credit Cards • Credit score • Debit Cards • Economy • Financial • Financial Times • Industry • Issuer • Loyalty program • Markets • New York • Student Loans • Travel Credit Cards
Filed under: Business
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!